[nagdu] Would Like Info on Where to Find...

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 01:03:59 UTC 2011

I had gotten one a year ago for a dog a baby sat for about $85 on
amazon. It was verry large. Had three doors and a mettal try and a way
to slide it in and out for cleaning.

Just went to got the link and see that the price is down a bit. I
think the shipping and handling cost a bit because of it's weight but
here you go.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0031Z29T6/ref=oh_o06_s00_i00_details

On 12/16/11, William Burley <william.burley3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oops forgot to put that.  Anything less than $100 if possible.
>
> William Burley
> (713) 614-3322
> William.burley3 at gmail.com
>
> A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!
>
> Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.
>
> Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson
> Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson
> Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com
> Skype:  BurleyWilson
>
> *Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470
Skipe;