[nagdu] Some one stole my cane !

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 01:14:33 UTC 2011

They do have vidio in the stores, maybe they could look in to it to
see what happened? If this has happened before,I would see about the
vidio because it seems to be an on going issue.
Next time you might try keeping it in a safer place or put bells on it
so you know if it moves. Try to tuck the bells down in the holder so
that they don't jingle and if someone pulls it out, then they will
jingle and you will be alerted.

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470