[nagdu] Would Like Info on Where to Find...

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Dec 17 02:34:20 UTC 2011

William,

I have the largest size VariKennel.  it's a plastic crate with wire
vents/windows and a wire door.  Monty is 27 inches at the shoulder and
this kennel has a fair bit of room above his shoulder, although I think
his head does touch if he stands up.  anyway I doubt you would need that
big of a kennel.  We call it the barn. *smile*  Anyway I bought it a
couple of years ago for $100 with free shipping.

For blankets, honestly I use old people comforters.  I think currently
Monty has a Pokemon blanket in there.  He doesn't seem to mind his
outdated bedroom fashion!

As for sweaters...I still have a few here.  I'd be happy to send you
one.  I just need to know an approximate height and weight for your dog
and any color preference you have.  You can send your info and mailing
address to
julielj at neb.rr.com
I like to crochet and the sweaters are fun to make, everybody wins!

HTH
Julie