[nagdu] Class Date for The Seeing Eye!

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 06:41:53 UTC 2011

Hi, Reinhardt,
This is Bibi and Odie.
Congrads on the successor dog and I know the feeling of a match not working
out because of unexpected circumstances.
Been through that and have done it twice.
Let's hope that you and your new partner will have a long time partnership
together for many years.
As far as allergies go, everything's based on the genetics of a dog or its
litter of pups.
All I can do is encourage dog and partner to do the best they can for one
another.
Well, confession time.
I have to wonder if Odie talked you into getting another guide dog or have
you had one in the past?
I won't forget the time when we met during the winter ski camp here in
Colorado.
You and Odie were playing together downstairs in the hallway while we waited
to be let into the meeting room for camp council.
Of course, Odie was definitely on leash still and out of his guide dog gear.
He'd make his usual puppy sounds and snorts indicating play time.
*Smiles*
Oh well.
Odie recently made a huge impact on one of the bus drivers and she couldn't
help herself but to get a pet dog for companionship.
Now that we're under a winter storm warning here in Colorado expecting six
to twelve inches of snow, Odie will once again want to play it it upon
burying his face and rolling around in the snow too.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf