[nagdu] Service Animals and Ambulances,

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 22 14:31:01 UTC 2011

Doug,
    What you say is certainly true; however, whether or not a service dog
should be allowed to accompany its disabled handler must be based upon the
actual behavior of the dog or the evidence of a direct threat. It should not
be based upon an assumption of how the dog might behave nor upon
unsubstantiated belief that a threat exists.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala