[nagdu] things that go bump in the night

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 23 15:27:10 UTC 2011

Chicken!!!  Actually, there are many opportunities to take pictures and/or
movies of situations which may be harmful, or potentially so, aside from
doing the David and Goliath confrontation with an on-coming vehicle.  I'll
let the list generate some before I present my meagre thoughts.

Doug: Got a great picture of your undercarriage!