[nagdu] blind man goes missing while traveling

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Dec 24 14:58:03 UTC 2011

I honestly get a bad feeling about this, I think somethig bad happened to
the poor guy, either he came across someone with bad intentions or he got
injured in some way, it's been a long time already, hasn't it?

I do see Lee's point, am I misspelling your name, Lee?--smile.
But I think it souns to me and my cynical mind like more than just getting
turned around...how sad.

Dan the man, Carter the nut