[nagdu] things that go bump in the night

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 24 20:20:45 UTC 2011

Doug,

Oh, I love having options! And off the shelf common market options at
that! Who'da thunk? /smile/ I set back my iPhone plan a couple of months
ago to acquire a braille display, but... Already I will now need to
compare the iPhone to the Android to make the best choice... Way cool!

I see some use of social media being used to let the world see that some
business owner or employee refused access an to capture the words and
attitudes that go along with it. While the person being so treated
remains calm and courteous and informative about the law that is being
broken. Whether these gems can be used in court or not, I have no idea.
I suspect that no one else does either, including the courts. /smile/
It's such a new thing, after all, when it comes to disability law... Or
am I being cynical there? I just can't imagine that ther is a whole lot
of precedent yet, although I hear of cases filed or pending where
video/audio evidence exists to cut to the chase in the he said/she said
aspect of an allegation. In other areas of law, it appears, such
evidence can be used in court. I just dunno. While I wouldn't want to go
out of my way to find out, if I happen to get that glorious opportunity,
I would rather have the caught on tape thing working for me. /grin/

Vive le progress!

Tami