[nagdu] someone stole my cane

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sat Dec 24 20:37:22 UTC 2011

I have a telescoping carbon fiber NFB cane that wouldn't stay open out.  So,
I just put a bit of hot glue in the joints and then covered that with some
white tape and now have a perfectly usable rigid cane!  I used to have a
rigid cane back in the 1990s and I accidently left it by the mailboxes in my
complex.  When I went back for it, it was gone. Maybe some kids took it
thinking it wouold be a great toy sword - who knows.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Lyn and Landon