[nagdu] MBTA was Re: beginning to use a cane

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 21:22:08 UTC 2011

I am definitely not that old, however, that song is so heavily entrenched in
Boston lore, that even I know it. lol.

If you want croudes and crowds of people, come to Boston. Sometimes, when I
go out, at 2 or 3 in the morning, the sidewalks are still crowded. Figure
that. And, it's nothing like New York or DC.