[nagdu] MBTA was Re: beginning to use a cane

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 27 11:38:00 UTC 2011

Sounds alot like some parts of Brooklyn or The Bronx, NYC.  They are known as rough; yet, they have improved over the years.  I think Umass Boston is actually in that section of the city.  IT seams like a quiet section- right on the water.  Me and my guide flew down those streets- no one was out late evening.

William  O’Donnell,
Independent Distributer,
Organo Gold Enterprises INC.
http://www.willsholistics.organogold.com