[nagdu] MBTA was Re: beginning to use a cane

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 13:04:08 UTC 2011

If you want my advice, I would live out near Umass Boston in Dorchester. It
is a relatively quiet part of Dorchester, overlooks the water, and has easy
acksess to the T via the JFK-umass station.

There are lots of nice places to live around Boston.

Welcome to the finest city in the world. After all, we are the hub of the
universe.