[nagdu] dogs and gum

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 19:27:29 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
All three of my guide dogs have had the nasty awful experience of having gum stuck to them.
I found that the best way to remove gum off of them was to use a frozen ice cube to freeze it first, then take a small pair of sissors to slowly and carefully trim the area the gum is stuck to.
If dog was able to handle it, I'd just gently pull it off.
If it was on their paws however, no, I wouldn't go that route.
I don't like gum and nor am I'm comfortable with the feeling of it either.
It's gotten stuck on the bottoms of my tennis shoes too many times, only because people refuse to just toss it in the trash can.
*Yuck and disgusting*
Another reason for not liking gum too much was due to a huge mistake I made one time when I went to sleep.
I was a little girl during that time, so didn't know any better.
I woke up to find gum stuck in my hair, so never wanted gum too much after that experience.
During that time, my father had to take a pair of sissors to chop the hair off where the gum was.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf