[nagdu] MBTA was Re: beginning to use a cane

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 23:08:57 UTC 2011

I know there is not a division of NAGDU in the state, however I don’t know
about the other guys.

The NFB has a strong division in the state with several guide dog handlers.
If you are moving to Boston, you would probably be part of the Cambridge
chapter. If you want, I will email you with the time and location of there
next meeting.

When will you actually be in the state?