[nagdu] Dogs Unwrapping Their Presents

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 28 00:48:48 UTC 2011

Ah. I'll remember some of those with Zay puppy, who just this week
learned to want to have her own way! /lol/ I'm starting to add more
complex tasks (down) into longer obedience sessions, but my real focus
is now, and I quote, "Am *too* the boss of you!" /lol/ Mitzi cracks me
up demonstrating perfect obedience to voice commands with hand signals,
even accepting kibble rewards instead of the usual higher value (and
cost, naturally) treats she normally insists on. Teehee. She is totally
lying to that puppy about what a perfectly obedient dog she is, though.
Oh, Mitzi will humor me in my silly whims, but only because I just get
tiresome when she doesn't and she doesn't want the fuss. /lol/ On the
job, she will do such things as sitting, lying down, staying, all that
rot, but only because it just makes sense at the time. Gotta love that
poodle.

Still, I'm beginning to owe puppy Zay some serious mental torture, so
I'll be trying some of those challenges for her. Mwaha ha ha!

Tami