[nagdu] Victim or Advocate?

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 22:35:42 UTC 2011

I agree that there are people who decide to do something because they have the right to do it, but then, not act responsibly. The example Sheila gives of a dog wandering around a business is a good example of this. If we don't want to be denied access, we have to make sure that our guides are clean, quiet, and not disruptive to the goings-on of the establishment.

As for people who like to play the victim, I didn't think this applied to people who were advocating for their rights. I think it's more that there are people who will find fault with every single thing that happens to them. You know, the kind of people for whom nothing is good enough. People who will have fifteen refusals in a year, living in a big city where most other people are lucky to have two or three.

Shannon and Caroline
If you're a Pagan, Goddess-centered woman wishing to build community, write to
WomenOfTheGoddess-subscribe at quitelikely.com