[nagdu] Victim or Advocate?

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 28 23:12:15 UTC 2011

Mostly correct; service animal control is very often the real issue.  We
need to understand that there are situations where the dog, even if it's
name is Feefee, can be a disturbance and possibly more than a little upset
to other animals.  Sounds like that fishy place might have been one of those
situations.  If the dog were not in the water with the displayed (tortured)
creatures, then there is no issue and the keepers of the aquatic paradise
are way beyond the pale.