[nagdu] feeling stuck

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:37:07 UTC 2011

Well, they can't keep you there against your will. If you explain to them that you want a poodle, and that there aren't any guarantees of you getting one once your training is over, they should work with you. If they don't, I don't imagine there's anything stopping you from leaving.

Shannon and Caroline

If you're a Pagan, Goddess-centered woman wishing to build community, write to
WomenOfTheGoddess-subscribe at quitelikely.com