[nagdu] Pilot Dogs

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 15:27:06 UTC 2011

Hi, Hannah,
IUt's Bibi and Odie, Pilot Dogs graduates.
No, they didn't come out to my home for an interview either, but it didn't
matter to me as I was getting a syccessor dog.
I just filled out the paperwork and sent it in.
Once arriving though, they didn't have me do a Nuno walk because of my
handling experience.
For those who are first timers though, they have you do a two day Juno walk
to see how what dog will work best for you.
The executive director, director of training or even a trainer will meet
together with student and decide on what dog match would be best.
If you are interested, you can contact Jay Gray, Executive Director of Pilot
Dogs at:
(1-614) 221-6367
or send him an email at:
jagray at pilotdogs.org
hOpe this helps.
I'm sure other Pilot grads could share their experiences too.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf