[nagdu] Echo's checkup

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Dec 29 19:18:10 UTC 2011

Hi Julie M.
It's a prescription.  I'm not sure of the name--one of those long chemical
things.  You could ask your vet about the problem, and see what she says.
BTW, we found a mobile vet who comes to us.  It's much less stressful for
Echo.  Her arthritis makes squeezing into a taxi very uncomfortable, and,
as she got older, she got more stressed just being at the vet's.  Now she
doesn't really like being out of familiar environments at all.  We're so
happy we found a practice that will come to her.
Tracy