[nagdu] Cant do it

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Dec 29 22:11:32 UTC 2011

Does she think that you will use this as a way to get out of doing the
training? When you talked to her about it before, did she say in advance,
"If you start your training, you must finish it before getting a guide dog?"
    Also, how long is the training class? If it is only a few months, say no
more than 3, you might be able to ask Pilot Dogs to keep the poodle for you.