[nagdu] Happy Holidays!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Dec 29 23:04:24 UTC 2011

Thanks Rebeka!

I got back home last night.  As expected Monty was fine around the other
dogs.  My parent's two male dogs got along fine with Monty.  Toby, the
female Brittany, not so much.  She is coming up on 14, has recently had
a stroke and has other serious health problems.  She did not like
Monty.  If she would see him she would growl and go for him.  We kept
the dogs separated.

It didn't bother me too much, but it was quite stressful for others.   I
don't think I'll take Monty back to visit with Toby there again.  Sadly
though, I don't think the old girl has much time left.  The vet has done
all he can for her.

Julie