[nagdu] Victim or Advocate?

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Dec 30 01:35:49 UTC 2011

The Executive Director of our blind center lets her dog wander around and it
even almost went outside alone!  I was tempted to take the dog and put him
in a room downstairs and wait for the ED to go nuts looking for her dog!
Hahaha!  Meanie me!

I keep Landon in harness and with me or tied to the table if I'm wandering
around doing stuff.

Lyn and landon