[nagdu] feeling stuck

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 02:31:29 UTC 2011

Hands off the poodle!

Now, if you're interested in a slightly used mutt puppy... Oh, that was
yesterday. Today she is the sweetest, cutest thing ever, so forget it!

The poodle wants to run away from home. I feel her mind control urging
my fingers to type her secret phone number... /lol/ She wants me to tell
everyone that she had her hair done today and is even more exceptionally
lovely than ever.

Please save her from the fate that has befallen her named Zay! /grin/

Tami

P.S. Mitzi especially likes going to work these days because she can get
away from the puppy and have one if not both of her humans all to
herself. /smile/