[nagdu] Cant do it

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 30 03:13:31 UTC 2011

I did ask Pilot about keeping the dog for a few months and they said they
cannot. I can totally understand that because I'm sure the dog is ready to
get trained with an owner!
I think part of them not letting me take off is because they don't want
other students to come and go as they want since that would make the entire
experience less residential or something. Another part of it is commitment.
The supervisor is pretty new at her job, and I can't help but think that may
have something to do with it. I don't think getting new students in is much
of an issue because they have room for more, but that's just my personal
opinion.