[nagdu] Shepard Guide Dogs

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 30 04:12:00 UTC 2011

Larry, I once had a bus passenger ask the usual run together question,
Doseebite?"  I was sitting on a side bench, my dog sitting pointing left,
chin resting on left knee, hind end under my right.  The questioner was
sitting at that end.  Yup, ya guessed my answer, "not from that end maam!"

Doug:  my dog has rubber teeth.