[nagdu] Cant do it

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Dec 30 04:37:33 UTC 2011

Tami,
Here is a little more to  work with...
Definition of reasonable accommodation: Any change in the work environment
or in the way things are customarily done that enables a person with a
disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities.

Reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment from applying,
doing the job, benefits of the job and even termination.

The other source you may want to check out is www.jan.wvu.edu

Steve