[nagdu] Cant do it

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 30 05:52:02 UTC 2011

Lori, that's what I've been saying all along, but some people I suppose
doesn't see things the way most of us do on this list *grin*. I would like
nothing better than to go get my dog, and then complete the training. I'm
getting computer lessons, cooking lessons, adaptive technology (BrailleNote,
recording devices, etc), and mobility lessons; the mobility lessons are only
for learning the various public transportation systems around the Bay Area.