[nagdu] Victim or Advocate?

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Dec 30 20:42:42 UTC 2011

Doug,
Sounds like your business was much like my dentist's office with his
Chihuahua mix free to roam in the office.  That little dog even behaves
around the guide dogs that come in - Landon wanted to play with it!

At our blind center, there is a vision clinic upstairs that the Lions Club
runs.  All day, there's people from the general public who go there and our
blind folks coming and going.  It is very easy for a loose guide to
accidently be let out into the nearby canyon and busy street.  And the
canyons hold coyotes and other undesireables!

It may have been fine for you and your own guide in your own business
situation but our center isn't one of those places. (grin!)  I've been in
many businesses over the years who have a resident office dog and that is
fine with me as long as the dog is friendly and respectful and not trying to
attack my dog!

Happy New Year!

Lyn and Landon