[nagdu] Apologies

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Tue Feb 1 06:11:52 UTC 2011

Jordan,
Wit hall due respect, perhaps you should find better ways to deal with your
anger over your life's circumstances than taking it out on the people on
this list or any other.  I have read all of your emails, down to the last
word, and I have seen very little in the way of understanding from you.  You
have strong opinions, and you seem incredibly unwilling to listen to what
others have to say.  You seem to be the only one who can be right, and that
will not get you anywhere in this world.  I would urge you to think about
what you say before you go spouting off your sometimes disrespectful and
very harsh judgments of others.  Have you ever heard of the Golden Rule?
Treat others as you would like to be treated?  As far as I'm concerned, due
to your conduct on this list, if Julie, or marsha decide to remove you, then
it is at their discression.  you would rightfully deserve that, and I
honestly don't believe you have any grounds on which to file a formal
complaint.  You have made your bed, and you can lie in it.  If you don't
like where you are, then work to change it without disrespecting others.
Respectfully,
Marty Rahn and Monty