[nagdu] Blind-Drivable Car at Convention

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:04:36 UTC 2011

I hae to say that I felt like this was a bit of a waste of funding for a while; then I listened to the drive and the press conference, and it was a proud moment. I felt a little like when Neil Armstrong stepped onto the moon.

As for whether or not I recall some of these things, I do not read the Monitor much, I am sorry to say, and don't be telling me I oughta because I know that. As for Presidential Releases, since I was negatie toward the projet, I did not pay much attention. I will be paying more attention in the future though because I think my view was entirely too narrow.

CL