[nagdu] Blind-Drivable Car at Convention

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 20:50:32 UTC 2011

infact as we are talking the just released the NFB Imagineering our Future Newsletter with the information in it, it is from Mark Riccobono, in fact a member of NAGDU is his wife Melissa.

Mark was the one who drove the car.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.
  Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.