[nagdu] my list of guide user rights

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Wed Feb 2 00:17:56 UTC 2011

Julie,
I like this.
One clarification though on this item:
*no anonymous complaints.  I believe the handler has the right to know who
is calling the program and accusing them.  Likewise programs calling other
guide dog users in the area to get dirt on another handler is totally
inexcusable.

We cannot stop individuals from reporting anonymously.  I do not believe
this is what you meant, but if a concern comes in anonymously, then the
school can do nothing but relay that it was anonymous.

Just my thoughts for now,

Steve