[nagdu] Apologies

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Feb 2 05:27:31 UTC 2011

Very well said.
I completely agree.
I would also add that in many cases, we all have some type of responsibility
for what occurs in our lives.  Its a sign of maturity whin we are able to
admit this to ourselves.

Blessings and kind regards
Respectfully,
Melissa Green
"Just like a sunbeam can't separate itself from the sun, and a wave can't
separate itself from the ocean, we can't separate ourselves from one
another. We are all part of a vast sea of love, one indivisible divine
mind."