[nagdu] Update on Kori and I

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 17:22:56 UTC 2011

Lora,

Oh, I'm so happy to hear that!  Earlier on, it was sounding like you had a
good match, but it's always nice to hear that things are working out with
more time working together.  That's what that's all about!  /grin/

Maturity and experience can help with some of the niggling issues like house
manners and even distractability, so you can look forward to seeing some of
that settle down, at least, even if it never goes away completely.  /smile/

Take care!

Tami Smith-Kinney