[nagdu] Apologies

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Feb 2 17:59:54 UTC 2011

Shanniest.
I don't understand this either.
The third person thing is definetely strange.

Blessings and kind regards
Melissa Green
"Just like a sunbeam can't separate itself from the sun, and a wave can't
separate itself from the ocean, we can't separate ourselves from one
another. We are all part of a vast sea of love, one indivisible divine
mind."