[nagdu] Going out during training

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 2 19:42:24 UTC 2011

Hi rebecca:

I think you have somehow misread my message or I was very unclear. Of course the girls went home with their dogs. I too am a very active person and have to leave my dog at home from time to time when I think it is in his best interest for that to happen.

At the school the girls went out for a couple of hours in the evening to the local coffee shop to chek out boys. Nothing wrong with that but I just think they did this only a day or two after getting their dogs and it was that which I thought was wrong. One can't judge but I would point out that several of them had issues with their dogs having accidents or throwing up in their rooms. Others who did things differently didn't have these issues. Never know if it is related of course but it is curious.

Gary