[nagdu] Apologies

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 2 19:52:05 UTC 2011

Dear all,
    Please do not give Jordan any more of your time or energy. He is not
worth it! BTW, he has also taken to sending us threatening and harrassing
off-list messages. Ignore him, please and he will go away. We have captured
his IP address and have taken care of this issue!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala