[nagdu] Issues

Doug Parisian eggmann at mts.net
Thu Feb 3 01:16:43 UTC 2011

Hey Windy Cindy, I'd have done the same thing; how bloody presumptuous of
that woman though she does deserve some credit for self insite.  Chances are
that, had you "mealy-mouthed"  around the issue, you would most likely not
have gotten her attention.

Narrow isles, blood bags--yummie yummie says Miss Payton, always ready for a
little warm tasty protein shake.

Doug: Sometimes, ya just have to be a big hammer!