[nagdu] Blind-Drivable Car at Convention

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 01:46:08 UTC 2011

Julie,

You do well with that balance as far as I can see, as do the other
moderators and officers.  It just takes longer to deal with people who must
go out of the way to cause trouble just to, well, cause trouble.  Sigh.  I
am glad to see the issue resovled for most of us and hope the moderators and
officers can weather the harrassment or find a way to put a stop to it.  I
am so sorry you're all having to go through that while you've managed to
shield the rest of us from the oingoing irritation (or infuriation,
whichever applies).

As for the rest of the cat herd ...  Well, you know most of us pretty well
by now.  Personally, I enjoy a passionate, even opinionated debate on a
subject I have a deep interest in.  And I know it's easy to get caught up in
the back and forth and throw in your 2 cents in a hurry before you think
about the group ...

Still, we *are* adults, and we generally do think before we send...  It
seems to me that as a group, we're pretty good about being tolerant and
forgiving the slips in tact of others ....  You did the right thing with
someone who appeared to be determined to be in constant attack mode, so I'm
happy with the resolution.

Thank you again for the job you and the others do, whether we're being
naughty or nice...  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney