[nagdu] going to church

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Feb 3 14:10:13 UTC 2011

Julie,

I am not sure what other schools do, but at the GDF we have volunteers who
are  available to take individuals to shops on the weekends as well as to
houses of worship. My parents did just that one night while I was on class
with the entire group I was with. Volunteers at any program are a valued
component to most any organizations success in local and national
communities.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.