[nagdu] going to church

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 15:21:07 UTC 2011

Hello Julie and everyone,

    When I received my first dog Nash from GEB in 1975 a couple took me to
their congregational church during my last weekend of training. They picked
me up from the school and brought me back when the church service was over.
That previous evening I spent several hours visiting my aunt and cousin at
their home in York Town Heights. They also took me to a local shopping mall
where I bought some things and we ate dinner. On both outings Nash went with
me and we weren't accompanied by any school staff. It was a wonderful
experience.

Peter Donahue