[nagdu] question for those who have had children

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:21:52 UTC 2011

I would either have a friend take care of the dog, a family member if there is one handy, or I would kennel it at my vet if the vet has that kind of services. Obviously, you will want to make arrangements ahead of time. When my child was born, I wasn't using a dog, but this is my reaction to the question.