[nagdu] question for those who have had children

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:40:36 UTC 2011

I think if I was going to have the dog with me at the hospital and they had those birthing rooms that they often have these days I would be plenty pleased to have the dog there with me while birthing the baby, though I would sooner have it somewhere else since I couldn't care for it anyway. In settings like that you can actually have others come in anyway, so it wouldn't be a problem, but you still have to deal with the time you are there, which is likely at least over night. I don't guess I hae to concern myself with it though anymore. <Grin>