[nagdu] FIDELCO ownership rights and other things.

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Thu Feb 3 16:45:04 UTC 2011

Brian
Well said.
I have asked what the person who had her dog removed from Fidelco was
actually told with no response - makes me wonder.  I do not think the
whole story has been relayed about the incidents at Leader either.  I
find it amazing that a dog could be removed with little warning and no
cause - something is missing OR at least it would be nice to hear from
the school and the handler  (both sides of the story) so an informed
opinion could be made about a certain school.

Maybe in the survey that is being prepared there could be an entry of
how many dogs have been repo'd by the school and the reason the school
gave for the forced return.

Another survey question would be what is the reason for your ownership
policy?  Why do you require a handler to wait two years before awarding
ownership?

Brenda
Brenda