[nagdu] Issues

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Feb 3 19:08:52 UTC 2011

That's the type of issue my mom and I disagree on.  I probably would have
reacted exactly as you did, because, like you said, you've used your dog
long enough to know how to it in a variety of situations.  And then there's
that old irritation of people sitting around discussing you rather than just
point blank asking you.

I gave blood shortly after 911 and it was a blood mobile.  It was narrow,
but I think I got Hunter to curl up under my cot.  He was a huge dog but had
no problem fitting into tight spaces.  Plus he'd been with me to give blood
before and was cool with the whole thing even though it was his first
experience in a blood mobile.

Lisa

The handle on my recliner apparently doesn't qualify as an exercise
machine...who knew ?
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com