[nagdu] going to church

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Feb 3 19:55:50 UTC 2011

As long as there isn't any training going on, you are allowed to go to church.
At the foundation I was to find the church and set up the rides.
They have a mass at eight PM so I was able to get a ride to mass and
back to the school.
You have to take the training on Sunday morning, so afternoons are off for you.
This is the weekend of course.