[nagdu] FIDELCO ownership rights and other things.

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Thu Feb 3 20:08:27 UTC 2011

Marion
Maybe issues like this should not be shared until they are resolved
since only a part of the information can be presented, just enough to
make the party of choice look bad.  Once the issue is resolved the whole
picture can be shared.

Again, what I was looking for was...
Could those individuals tell you or come on list themselves and say what
the situation is from their prospective?

I guess we will have to wait for the legal battle to end.
Brenda