[nagdu] Happy Birthday

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 5 06:23:14 UTC 2011

Marsha,

That is so lovely.  The coincidences in birthdates and dog dates is just so
great.  /smile/

Mitzi is now just shy of six months shy of that magical 5th birthday.  She
is so grown up!  Or is she....  /lol/  We will not talk about the  birthday
I am just weeks shy of.  /lol/  Then again, since I still act like a pup
sometimes, I guess it's all good.  My poodle shore does make sure I stay
young!  /smile/

Happy birthday and anniversary and birthday and...  To all of you!

Tami Smith-Kinney