[nagdu] new guide dog.

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Feb 6 00:02:18 UTC 2011

Hello Alex and everyone,

    I'm saying that you need to investigate Fidelco's ownership policies
before making a final decision to get a dog from them. There are several
instances currently being investigated where dogs were taken away from
graduates without a thorough reasoning for the removal of their dogs being
given to the graduate. For me I would never avail myself of services from a
guide dog school or other program with such shabby practices. What you do is
your business. We're only trying to alert you so you won't become Fidelco's
next victim.

Peter Donahue